DAMA Australia Code of Ethics
In order that DAMA Australia may better achieve its purposes, the following Code of Ethics is adopted by, and applies to, all DAMA Australia members:
- Abide by the By-Laws and Articles of Association of DAMA Australia
- Honour the proprietary rights of their employers, DAMA Australia, DAMA International, or any other person or organisation.
- Perform activities with integrity and fairness.
- Respect the rights of all individuals.
- Not engage in any sales activity, including direct or indirect solicitation, or conduct any other activity contrary to the purposes or policies of DAMA.
- Not distribute materials or post displays of any kind at the DAMA activities without the prior approval of the Committee.
- Not engage in any form of personnel recruiting at or using DAMA facilities or resources.
- Not use the DAMA’s name, developed materials, displays, symbols, or membership lists or any part thereof except in the conduct of DAMA business as determined by the Committee.
- Not use recording devices to record a DAMA presentation without the prior permission of the speaker.
- Not accept any discount or gift for personal gain to the detriment of DAMA’s reputation.