DAMA members benefit from access to information, discounts on education and both on-line and face-to-face networking opportunities essential for your professional development.
Your membership entitles you to:
- Free Regular branch presentations on information management related topics presented by high quality speakers. Previous presenters have included: John Zachman, Graeme Simsion, Lloyd Robinson, Graham Witt, David Wiebe, Kevin Jeffery.
- Member Discounts to DAMA Training Courses covering a wide range of information management practices from data modelling to consulting skills.
- Member Discounts to Industry Conferences, workshops, and seminars, such as: Knowledge Management Asia Pacific Congress, Chief Data Office-Leadership Forum AUS/NZ, Data Modelling Zone, etc.
- International Certification Program – Access to Training and Certification as a Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP).
- Opportunity to volunteer through contributing your thoughts and ideas.
Join DAMA Australia, either as an individual member, a corporate member, or as a student member. The current membership prices are:
Student $25 (NB. Student members must be on a relevant full-time undergraduate course)